Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moving Along

I'm so busy reading everyone's blogs that I'm never writing in mine. Actually the truth is that I read Jenny's blog and find out all about the McGee, etc. families, and how Marna and Dennis are doing with Casey, and what Amanda has going on this week, and I realize that my life is really dull. Seriously, routine and set. Getting the puppy shook things up a bit, but it's not the same as children or actual events.

However to update everyone on my hairy child, Zoey had her 6 month birthday July 3rd and went in July 9th to be spade. She came home drunk and refusing to climb up or down anything or sit or lay down. She only went to sleep when I held her. By Thursday morning she was running up the stairs and eating well. After the pain medication(which I think she thinks are treats) she was all over the place, like nothing had ever happened. Her tummy got pretty swollen over the weekend, but the vet said that would happen. She was pretty miserable by Sunday and Monday night though with her pills wearing off.

Other than that. Brad and I are doing well. Like I said routine. We get up, go to work, come home, go to gym, come home, make dinner, play with puppy/walk, watch some tv/work on a project/clean up, and head to bed. Not that I'm complaining, it's just hard to post to a blog when nothing is going on:-) Also hard to call my friends when I have nothing to say. Someday maybe we'll have a baby and news every minute too. Of course, then I'll be too busy to post. Ahh well. Maybe Felicia will have the baby then I'll have news and time to post and a baby to spoil rotten, the best of all worlds.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! A post! There are no requirements, my little kernel of corn, for posting... An update about the life you, Brad, and Zoey have together...which is a gift...is just perfect. No event, drama, or happening necessary. You can write about my couch cushion if you like (;.

Jenny said...

I read your blog and I care!